Home

Thursday 1 January 2015

GLYCO PEEL & CRÉME CLEANSER// JOHN PLUNKETT PHARAMACEUTICALS









PRODUCT REVIEW:
Over the last two weeks I have been trying out two products from Plunkett Pharamaceuticals, The Créme Cleanser & Makeup Remover and the Glyco Peel (night-time exfoliator). Both of these products are from the Essentials range and are anti-aging. I love supporting Australian companies, and this company is no exception originating in Sydney, Australia. 

JOHN PLUNKETT- ESSENTIALS- ANTI- AGEING LINE
GLYCO PEEL (Night-time exfoliator)
What is it? This Glyco Peel is a salon strength night-time exfoliator with 25% glycolic acid in a buffered solution.
How does it work? Glycolic acid exfoliates the skins outermost layer which then removes old, dull surface skin cells. The lactokine protects against inflammation of the skin and the Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates. It is suggested by John Plunkett to use it at night before a moisturiser, applying a small amount evenly over your whole face (obviously avoiding the eye region) and allow skin to dry before applying your moisturiser. 
Results? "Skin is Transformed. Fine lines and surface discolouration are diminished and pores are refined. Keeps skin looking young and refreshed. 
Who should use it? This product is suitable for all skin types, but it is suggested to wash the product off after one minutes for those with sensitive skin.
How long do I use it for? Use for one week every night, then rest the skin for one week. (repeat) 
How much does it cost & where can I buy it? This product retails for $29.95 for a 15ml tube (as shown below). It is available from selected pharmacies and http://www.plunketts.com.au/shop/item/john-plunkett-essentials-glyco-peel-15ml
HOW DID I FIND THIS PRODUCT ON MY SKIN? (combination, young skin)
Day 3- I like the feel of the peel on my skin, after you've cleansed your face and dried it, it may sting when you massage this product into your skin but the feeling stops after a few seconds! I feel like my skin tone looks a bit more even! 
Overall (2 weeks of use)- My skin has definitely improved and reduced scarring on my cheeks! Love this products and I will continue to use it every second night after cleansing. 

 JOHN PLUNKETT- ESSENTIALS-ANTI-AGEING LINE
CRÉME CLEANSER & MAKEUP REMOVER.
What is it? The John Plunkett Créme Cleanser & makeup remover is a gentle, moisturising anti-ageing cleanser and makeup remover. It is non-foaming, pH balanced, free from detergents and soaps, has a non-tear formula and is fragrant and colour free!
How does it work? It gently removes impurities and makeup without stripping skins natural oils, Natural moisturisers and conditioners hydrate the skin.
The no-tear formula make it easy and effective to remove eye makeup.
Results?Skin feels clean, soft and hydrated ready for the application of the Glyco Peel.
Who Should use it? This product is suitable for all skin types.
How long do I use it for? Daily use is recommend when removing makeup.
How much does it cost & where can I buy it? This product retails for $9.95 so its VERY affordable and is available at selected pharmacies and http://www.plunketts.com.au/shop/item/john-plunkett-extreme-makeover-facial-cleanser
HOW DID I FIND THIS PRODUCT ON MY SKIN? (combination, young skin)
Day 3- Liking the creamy-ness of this cleanser, I am so used to using gel or foam so this is a different product for me to use. On the first night of use I used it with my Clarisonic Mia http://www.clarisonic.com.au/shop-our-products/cleansing-devices/clarisonic-mia-2 which worked really well and my skin felt so nourished and clean from ALL make up! On the second night I used it with my hands as I don't like to use the Clarisonic every night and skin felt soft and clean once again! Loving it so far!
Overall(2 weeks of use)- If you love creme cleansers then this is for you, it removes all my make up at the end of the day leaving my skin feelings soft and clean! I still love my foam and gel cleansers at heart but would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a new cleanser and likes the texture of creme.




*Disclaimer- These products were sent to me for the purpose of reviewing. All opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment