Home

Thursday 22 January 2015

EUROBIODERM? My thoughts..

Recently I received a little parcel from Eurobioderm, so today I'm going to be telling you what I thought of the two products!

What is Eurobioderm?
It is a Scientific skin care formulated with a Nobel Prize winning EGF research that helps rejuvenate the skin by accelerating cell renewal.
The companies website is currently under construction but you can find them via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eurobioderm?fref=ts and Instragram @eurobioderm 


SKIN RECONSTRUCTING DAY CREAM
The cream has a thick consistency , has a mild smell, and my skin didn't have a sensitivity to this cream, It doesn't dry on the skin straight away which didn't bother me as I moisturise my skin and leave it for a little while before I put my makeup on. I felt after 2 weeks of use my skin was hydrated and didn't have any dry patches like I usually get, especially when I'm at the beach from the salty water. So this cream has been wonderful to use!




OVERNIGHT ANTI-AGING SERUM

The serum dries almost instantly is very lightweight which I really liked, as I have found a lot of serums are quite thick! I loved the feel of it on my skin and found my face looked fresh in the morning but had a slightly 'shiny' look to it.

Eurobioderm has stated that for best results you should use the products hand in hand with one and other, applying 2-3 drops of the serum after cleansing your face at night. Then in the morning applying the day cream to the face and neck region. 

VICBYRNEBEAUTY xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment