Home

Monday 26 January 2015

WRINKLES SCHMINKLES





What a cute little name, 'Wrinkles Schminkles'.. you haven't heard of it yet?!
 Ill give you the info you need to know!
Instagram: http://instagram.com/wrinklesschminkles/  OR @wrinklesschminkles
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wrinklesschminkles
Website: http://wrinklesschminkles.com

"We all know there are countless lotions and potions on the market to treat wrinkles on the face, but what about wrinkles on other areas of the body – like the chest, neck and décolletage? Looking around, we discovered that there was just about zip. Nada. Nothing.

Not one to shy away from a challenge, the Wrinkles Schminkles team got to work developing an affordable, super-effective and non-invasive range of products to help women look and feel confident, as they begin to age, gracefully.
Using silicone, which had long been used in the medical profession to treat scarring, the Wrinkles Schminkles range is designed to work its magic on wrinkles that can appear on the chest, neck, décolletage and of course, we didn’t forget about the face.
Aside from being ultra-convenient and easy to use, the best part about Wrinkles Schminkles is that our Silicone Pads literally work overnight. Simply peel, stick and sleep, and wake up to smoother skin and fewer wrinkles.
It’s time to say Schminkles to wrinkles!" -Wrinkles Schminkles Website
For my Australian readers, their head office is in Bondi Beach NSW so when you make an order it arrives so quickly which is fabulous… I mean who likes waiting? NOT ME.
So what is my point? Well today I'm talking to you about THE 'Forehead & Eye Smoothing Kit' which includes one silicon forehead pad and two silicone eye pads AND wait for it…. are reusable! Thats right you can use it more than once! Love it!

Why would I use this?
 Well forehead and eye wrinkles can be caused by ageing, sun damage and facial expressions and sleeping face down (Me) or on your side which is said to cause creasing (Me again). These clear silicon pads are worn while you sleep or are sitting at home, they are PROVEN to smooth out forehead, under eye and crows feet wrangles which leaves you feeling happy and confident!

What does it do? 
Silicone has been used for along time in cosmetic skincare treatments and has been prevent to help prevent and reduce scarring! The pads adhear to your skin whilst you sleep, once the morning comes you simply peel the pads off and stick them back onto the plastic sheeting they came in. The kits RRP for $35.95
Did it work on my skin? 
I used the masks every night for a week and a half and they have just lost their 'stick'. I found that they definitely have hydrated my under eyes as which i wake up in the morning there looks to be a difference. My forehead..well obviously at 19 I don't have many wrinkles but it also did hydrate my forehead as I find that that area is the area where I get the most dry skin for some reason. So that has been reduced definitely. 


OVERALL:
I really liked this product and love the idea of a silicon over night mask! Perfect for a girls night/ all nighter and for those of us who suffer dark under eye circles or wrinkles on our foreheads! The name is so easy to remember too… Wrinkles Schminkles fellow beauties! 


VICBYRNEBEAUTY XXX




*disclaimer: These products were sent to me for the purpose of reviewing. All opinions are honest and my own*




1 comment:

  1. I have lots of wrinkles even if I am not that old. Thanks to those products that offer wrinkles removal.
    Wrinkles

    ReplyDelete