Home

Saturday 31 January 2015

Fuente Haircare


ANYONE IN NEED OF NEW HAIR CARE?
I know I was, UNTIL I found all these terrific products. 

If there is one thing I love to indulge in it is good hair care products, especially masks and treatments as I put my hair under a lot of strain everyday brushing it quite roughly, then straightening it and most days for Uni I am required to have my hair wrapped around a big bun. That said I want to introduce to you four products I think you NEED for your hair!

1.

 MOISTURE WELLNESS MASK
This mask is a leave in temporarily product (5 minutes) in wet hair and smells like coconut which is a little heavenly…for me at least. After leaving the mask in for 5 minutes I rinse my hair out in the shower and you can honestly notice a difference already with the 'feel' of the hair. SMOOTH AS A BABYS BUM to say the least. I find this treatment so rewarding for my hair and once dried with the hair dryer and straightened etc my hair is left with a subtle glow (not a greasy glow- a glow like the girls in the pantene ads on TV!)  

What this Mask advertises it will do for your locks is...
  • Restores volumes of natural fatty acids and moisture
  • Maintains the natural elasticity of the hair
  • Protects the hair
  • Has a curative effect on dry, scaly skin
  • Ideal for all naturally very curly/frizzy hair types
  • It is ideal for dry hair 
2 & 3.
PROTEIN WELLNESS SHAMPOO & PROTEIN WELLNESS CARE
I first received this shampoo and conditioner/care just before I headed to the beach for a week so it was well and truly trial'd properly! I found that with my beachy, sandy locks this shampoo & conditioner worked well in returning my hair to its natural & normal state. It didn't have that thick and oily feel that you often get after you wash your hair with a standard inexpensive woolworths haircare products. 
What this shampoo advertises it will do for your hair…
  • When proteins are lacking
  • Ingredients include wheat proteins and mistletoe
  • Gives the hair volume, elasticity and gloss
  • Strengthens the hair
  • Adds proteins to the hair
  • Contains honey for extra natural proteins
What this conditioner/ care advertises it will do for your hair…
  • When proteins are lacking
  • Ingredients include wheat proteins and mistletoe
  • Gives the hair body, elasticity, volume and gloss
  • Adds proteins to the hair
  • Strengthens right down to the fiber layer

4.
RHASSOUL VOLUME OIL
This oil is designed for closing split ends which lets face it we all need a bit of this oil. It gives shine, volume and recovers those ugly white looking split ends.  The beauty of this oil is that you can either apply it on dry hair or wet! 

"The Rhassoul Oils from Fuente are developed for all types of hair damaged by chemicals in hair color, perms and environment- and weather factors. The special ingredient formula contains Rhassoul oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil and Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil which are rich in vitamins, anti oxidants and proteins.
Rhassoul Volume Oil provides the same properties as the Rhassoul Oil but the composition is lighter. Fuente created this oil especially for fine, lightened- or bleached hair. Rhassoul Volume Oil provides healthy, shiny hair, strengthens & cares, anti aging and closes split ends without making your hair heavy!"- Fuente Website
So what does this product adverse it will do for those ratty split ends?
*Lighter composition especially for fine, damaged and bleached hair
*Heat protection until 300 degrees
*Restores, strengthens and cares
*Closes split ends
*Adds shine
*Revitalises dull and lifeless hair
*Cell renewal, anti aging
*Apply on wet or dry hair


All of these products can be purchases from specific salons which are listed on the Fuente website. 






*These products were sent to me for the purpose of reviewing, all opinions are honest and my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment