Home

Saturday 24 January 2015

lets get RADICAL

Oh how I rave about this skincare company.. and for good reason! 


Haven't heard of it?
Well Radical Skincare is "the most powerful skincare available that is paraben free, clinically prover, designed for all skin types and works for sensitive skin. The best of the best in antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients that uses TryLacel Technology to keep it potent and powerful to deliver results".
It is sold in Mecca Cosmetic & Maxima for those of us in Australia. Now some may feel its expensive but honestly you get what you pay for with these products! Their range consists of 11 products, including: the Hydrating cleanser ($45 USD), Instant revitalising mask ($65), Youth Infusion Serum ($170), Advanced peptide antioxidant serum ($190), Anti-aging restorative moisturise ($150), Extreme repair ($150), Age- defying exfoliating pads ($75, Eye revive creme ($125), Multi Brightening serum ($150), Skin perfecting screen SPF30 ($55), Firming neck gel ($125). 

Website: http://www.radicalskincare.com
Instagram: +radicalskincare / @radicalskincare


What do I use?

I have been using the Age-defying exfoliating pads for about 6 months now and have loved them, At the start of 2014 I had quite bad scarring on my cheeks which got me a little down so my friend who works at Mecca recommend these for me and wow! I started off using them every night for the first week or so and then changed to every second night. The scarring has faded and my breakouts are less frequent. These contain an AHA and BHA based formula which promotes cell turnover and is effective in removing dead skin cells. Its other ingredients leave the skin tighter, firmer and reduce pore size whilst still nourishing the skin. The past (almost) month I have been using the Youth Infusion Serum swell which I use every night after my full cleanse is done and in the morning when I wake up. It is a dual purpose potion to firm and tone the skin while booting natural hydration and avoiding any harmful side effects.  I had found the texture of this product goes onto my skin VERY smoothly and is extremely hydrating. Used in conjunction with the exfoliating pads these two products have heavily reduced my scarring and added some much needed hydration into my skin! 

Love these products and this company!
I will defiantly be repurchasing when I run out! Anyone suffering from scarring that you can't seem to get rid of I highly recommend this product to you, or anyone who needs some extra hydration on their skin! 



*disclaimer: The youth infusion serum was sent to me for the purchase of reviewing. All opinions are honest and my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment