Home

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Amboni Organics// Product Review


The gorgeous Nikki at Amboni Organics sent me these little goodies to try out and I am so excited to talk to you about them...


So what is Amboni Organics?

Its a gorgeous Australian skin care collection filled with natures purest and most natural botanical ingredients. Created not only to deliver luminous and healthy skin but to also care for the environment. They aim to reduce chemical absorption through the use of organics. They embrace the principal of corrective, botanical skincare using botanical combinations known for their powerful effect on the skin!




HYDRA-BOOST FACE OIL
I received the 'Hydra-Boost Face oil' which contains argan and rosehip oil and is designed for all skin types.It is a beautiful smelling blend of three oils plus anti-oxidant rich vitamin e. Helping to improve the appearance of burns, acne scars, wrinkles and even stretch marks it will leave your skin feeling smooth and glowing! This arrived at such a good time for me as I had just been away at a music festival for 4 days and got very very burnt on my forehead so when I read about this as soon as i got home I quickly used my 'skin purify cleansing gel' and put the oil on after! This product retails for $34.95 but is currently on sale for $29.95 http://www.amboniorganics.com/collections/facial-care/products/face-oil-hydra-boost 



SKIN PURIFY CLEANSING GEL
I also received the 'Skin Purify' Cleansing gel for oily/ problem skin. 'It is a purifying, oil balancing cleanser established using a combination of extracts that cleanse pores, dissolves makeup, grease and dirt all while leaving skin fresh and luminous. The blend of natural Fruit extracts contain AHA fruit acids that have a gentle exfoliating action, revealing younger, smoother skin. The blend is extremely gentle and has been created to cleanse the skin without stripping the natural oils from the skin’s mantel. pH balanced and with the added benefits of argan, papaya, kiwi, comfrey and pineapple extracts, Amboni’s formula purifies and hydrates, leaving skin radiant and fresh.
' The smell of this cleanser reminds me of my recent trip to The one and only resort on Hayman Island where everything had a calm and organic smell to it- Extreamly relaxing in my opinion. The cleanser is a gel which is my favourite type of cleanser because it works well with my skin I have found, and when using my Clarisonic Mia 2 is is distributed evenly all over my face and neck. I felt my skin was soft and deeply cleansed, leaving no make up on my face yet still having a hydrated feel.

For a 100ml bottle this cleanser retails for $39.95 but is totally worth is because remember all these products are free of petrochemicals, glycols, paragons, sulphates, mineral oil, urea, talc, synthetic colour and synthetic fragrance! Available from http://www.amboniorganics.com/collections/facial-care/products/face-cleanser-gel-skin-purify I will defiantly be repurchasing this one! 



RELAX BLEND BATH SALTS
Lastly I was lucky enough to get a 'Relax Blend' of bath salts! YUM! On the rare occasion when I do indulge in having a bath I love to have salts or Lush bath bombs around me to help my skin all over. The blend is Oils of Lavender, Geranium, Bergamot and Patchouli which are said to be the  perfect combination to assist with complete relaxation, they help regulate mood and anxiety levels while mineral salt assists muscle soreness and body aches.  It smells so relaxing and natural it reminded me of Qualia Resort in Hamilton Island which is based around natural and native plants and blends. I can't wait to jump in the bath and test this out! This product retails for $19.95 but is on sale for $15.95! BE QUICK- it is available from http://www.amboniorganics.com/collections/spa-body/products/bath-soak-relax-blend

Amboni Organic Social Media:
INSTAGRAM:  @amboniorganics
SHOP: http://www.amboniorganics.com
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/AmboniOrganics?fref=ts

xxxxxx
VICBYRNEBEAUTY


*Disclaimer- These products were sent to me for the purpose of reviewing. All opinions are honest and my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment