Home

Saturday 20 December 2014

BABY in the summertime

These bad boys will be travelling with me over these summer holidays, 
some old and some new loves have been thrown into the mix this year but no doubt they'll all work their charm on me (Ill need it!!).

This year I'm going to Falls music festival in Lorne for four days over new years, which will no doubt be hot and dirty (my skin will suffer) and I am travelling to Port Elliot as I am originally from Adelaide. Both these little trips are going to be hot and long, so these products will be my loves.
I forgot to include my Kryolan setting spray which I use nearly every day and makes my make up last roughly 8 hours! As an alternative I also use my Australis 'Ready Set Go' Finishing powder (http://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/product/46109/finishing-powder) which does the trick but gives my face a slight powdery feel which is not what I want in summer, especially if you have dry skin this product will not make it look ideal (in my experience).

In summer I feel its important not to wear 'too much' make up because Its a time to let your skin breathe a bit. I definitely don't wear it to the beach but if i was just going to the shops I would just put on my maybelline dream BB cream, or my Mac BB cream, either way a very light base adding a little coverage. This is just me though, because i find my skin always improves in summer.. for some this might be the total opposite. 

A good pair of sunnies and a sweet perfume are a must. I recently picked up these amazing sunglasses from 'Le Specs' which looked exactly like a pair of Karen Walker ones I wanted but they were $400!!
I float between these sunglasses and my classic gold Ray-Ban aviators. 
My perfume picks are 'Flowerbomb' by Viktor and Rolf which you can see its pretty much empty, I really want the new Viktor and Rolf 'Bon Bon' perfume for christmas so hopefully santa is feeling generous ;) 

LIPBALMS, I love them! I am obsessed with my EOS balms currently, I have four different flavours which i picked up from COSTCO for $14 I think.. they're so good for dry lips and can always add a bit of a hydrated look to your face. Another amazing lip balm is blistex intensive repair, it is SO hydrating and fixes my lips when they are feeling split and horrible.

STAY SUN SMART! It is the most important makeup you can wear in summer! 

VICBYRNEBEAUTY XXXXX 


No comments:

Post a Comment