Home

Monday 15 December 2014

GLOWing goodness



Want to get your cheekbone glow on like those girls you see on instagram who have is mastered?….. yes I thought you might.
TODAY I introduce to you a mixture of high-end and drugstore products for all budgets and products preferences (ie. Liquid, Powder and Cream)

This trick is going to enhance your bone structure, giving a lifting appearance and a glow which catches the light and looks flawless!

My favourite THREE highlighters/ Illumiziners
1
YSL` Touche Éclat radiant touch liquid highlighter is a beautiful creamy products and is obviously one with a higher price point. I use this products to highlight/conceal under my eyes down to my cheekbones, the centre of my nose, my cupids bow, middle of chin and middle of forehead (as pictured) which also conceals under eye darkness. 
2
My newly purchased Josie Maran Argan liquid Illuminzer, Which is just WOW!
 I'm obsessed with it and its only $35 which is quite good for an amazing products thats sold at Mecca Maxima! I will either apply this products to my cheekbones or mix it in with my foundation which adds an 'instant boost of radiance and natural glow".

3
None other than 'The Balm, Mary-lou Manizer The Luminzer', you would have most likely heard of this stunner. Retailing for $34 at David Jones for those of us in Australia, and is more often than not sold out. I was lucky enough to track this down in a recent visit to Sydney where I asked the women as on the shelves they were out of stock, but 20 minutes later she called me saying she'd found 20 of them in the loading dock… THANK YOU VERY MUCH. This product is described as "a seemingly innocent honey-hued luminizer that catches everybody’s eye. This highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow. "
It is so pigmented and has such a pretty glow, especially when it hits the light!
If you can get your hands on this, I would definitely say don't think twice.

I currently own eight highlighters/ Illuminizers which was news to me when I gathered them all up for this post and swatching session.. 
I have labelled them so you can see which is which! 




Please let me know of any other products you think I should invest in.

VICBYRNEBEAUTY 
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment