Home

Thursday 11 December 2014

GERARD COSMETICS HAUL/FIRST IMPRESSIONS

I AM A SUCKER FOR ALL THINGS GOLD
As the month of december rolls in I begin to think, how much money have I spend on make up this year…but that thought was quickly pushed to the side and I saw on Shaaanxo's beauty page that Gerard Cosmetics were having a black friday sale. Four lipsticks for $45 AUD including shipping, it would be wrong not to really. So as I selected my four lipsticks by name only I was intrigued to see the colours I had chosen. The only one i know of is '1995' as Jaclyn Hill has hyped it up.
The process was fast and painless- for me, not so much of my bank account.. but what could I do? I NEEDED them.
My order was shipped and I received my tracking number on the 1st of December from America, which then landed on my door an hour before I went to get all 4 wisdom teeth out on the 11th of December. The shipping was fast as a few of my friends had said they had waited up to 5 weeks for their orders. I was lucky. 
As I ripped open the parcel with a huge smile on my face my boyfriend looked at me with a concerned 'your addiction is getting out of hand' look. My four golden bullets were so pretty, I thought I don't even mind if they're not good the packaging is enough..
-The Colours-

 Cherry Cordial 
"Sinfully sweet with a dark and enchanting allure, Cherry Cordial will delight you with its vampy and rich berry undertone. This colour can be worn as a sheer stain, or alone as an opaque satin lipstick. Add an element of seduction by adding our signature lip glosses for a sultry sheen. This complex and captivating hue will be a staple for a midnight outing or a day when you are feeling daring."

All Dolled Up
This lipstick is a complete dupe for Candy Yum-Yum from Mac-I LOVE IT
"Pretty in pink lipstick is a pigmented and playful way to finish your look.Feminine and flirtatious, this pretty in pink lipstick is a pigmented and playful way to finish your look. No doll face is complete without this stunning staple."

Fire Engine
"Red Hot lips are classic and timeless. Meet Fire Engine, our take on the glamorous Hollywood Lipstick that really turns up the heat."

1995
"Get inspired by the neutral nudes of the 90s with Jaclyn Hill's signature lipstick, 1995. Inspired by the 90s grunge revival and the beauty trends of an unforgettable decade, this iconic creation is a matte but creamy lip color that isn't trendy but a timeless expression of glam."

Whats next on my list from Gerard Cosmetics?
Tequila Sunrise- Is said to be a 'Peachy Coral', which reminds me slightly of my MAC Morange lipstick but with a pink undertone. This lipstick has a matte undertone.
Buttercup- A pinky/nude shade described as 'the perfect nude pink lip with a creamy and luxurious finish that glides on effortlessly for an ultra buttery and hydrating experience'….. seems like a must have.


+What Are Your Favourite Lipsticks+
Comment Below.

VICBYRNEBEAUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment