Home

Monday 20 July 2015

ROSEHIP PLUS.. I give it an A+



Haven’t heard of RosehipPLUS before? It is an 100% pure and natural Rosehip oil, free from preservations, colours and added fragrances and is for the external use only. The smell of rosehip oil is a true sign of an organic cold pressed oil that can be smelt on application but doesn't linger on the skin. 

It is said to help:
-Reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars
-Maintain skin hydration of dry skin
-Improve the appearance of dry skin
-Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
-Promote skin elasticity and texture
So lets get down to the products:
ROSEHIP OIL
Initially I picked up the Rosehip Oil, which is Australian Certified Organic and Cold Pressed, from my work. I was in desperate need of some deep hydration for my skin, especially in the winter months where it tends to become dry and patchy… not ideal for putting make up on every day. I found that after using this for three weeks it had helped my skins overall glow and reducing the appearance of scarring on my cheeks. Ive almost finished my first bottle of this (the 30ml bottle) and will soon to be moving on to my second. I have compared this to the Kora Organics Rosehip oil, which is extremely more expensive, and you get A LOT less product (15ml for $44.95) and the RosehipPLUS oil came out on top, hands down. I personally, liked the texture more and found it was more hydrating due to its thicker consistency. 

NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM
“Blended with our RosehipPLUS’ Rosehip oil, this Nourishing Night Cream helps improve skin tone, reduce appearance of fine line and wrinkles, promotes skin elasticity and texture, while helping support a healthier looking skin.” 
I did enjoy the texture of the night cream, also applied with the Rosehip Oil underneath. I didn't find it made a huge difference to my skin but I did like it. 

HYDRATING DAY CREAM 
“Blended with RosehipPLUS’ prue rosehip oil, this hydrating day cream offers essential nutrients & antioxidant benefits. Leaves skin feeling hydrated soothed and aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines.”
I really liked the light texture of the day cream, as I am not one for heavy moisturizers. I trialed this for a solid three weeks everyday to ensure I could give you all an honest review. I did find that in conjunction with the Rosehip oil underneath my skin felt extremely smooth and hydrated. It provided a excellent base for my make up.


ROSEHIP OIL SKIN BOOSTER
The roll on applicator makes this product ideal to apply to spot areas of the skin, it's the rosehip oil but in a nifty roll on tightly sealed packaging, Ideal for travelling in my opinion. I have found over the years oils can sometimes leak, which is not ideal all over your make up brushes so this is prefect. 


RosehipPLUS’ products can be found in Pharmacies as far as I’m aware and are extremely affordable. For anyone wanting to begin a full skincare routine at an affordable price I would highly recommend these products.

Want to Purchase these products?
To follow on Instagram- @rosehipplus

I hope you found this interesting & informative. Do you use these products? Id love to hear how you found them?


XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment