Home

Friday 31 July 2015

PONI COSMETICS.. no ponies were harmed during the process (don't stress)


Poni Cosmetics I first saw at the Beauty and Wellness Expo in Sydney 2014, I remember seeing huge pink boards that said PONI COSMETICS.. I had no idea what all the fuss and the lengthy lines were about. So I headed over to have a look, they had a lot of products for brows and lashes. One in particular I remember seeing was the "Lash Growth Serum" which looks fascinating. 
Unfortunately on the day I was a bit strapped for cash so I was unable to purchase anything but a few of my friends did get some goodies! 
If you haven't heard of Poni, it is an Australian owned company (YES!), The owner/ creator Evette has worked in many avenues in the beauty industry and really knows what her clients want for their eyebrows and eyelashes! Hence the brand based around those two areas. 
You are able to purchase their products through their website OR through stockists (Visit http://ponicosmetics.com.au to check the closest to you).
So lets get down to business, Today I am introducing to you two products from Ponis range.. 
NUMBER ONE.. we have the "Brow Magic" Perfect brows made easy eyebrow crayon in a twistable pen, with a eyebrow brush on the opposite end, perfect for everyday use! NUMBER TWO.. The iconic "The White Knight" Mascara, which is aimed at helping to resurrect skinny and short lashes. 
NUMBER 1.. Brow Magic!
The colour is perfect for me, although it is only available in the one colour it is very build able for those wanting a heavy or more defined brow. The product contains Biotin which helps to re-grow dormant hair follicles, it is extremely easy to use and doesn't need sharpening. On their website they advised you warm the product in your hand for a few seconds if it has been in a cool area, as this will make the product glide on smoothly. 
I find this to be almost identical in colour and texture to my Mac brow crayon for a fraction of the price ($29 AUD)!
 I am not a huge fan personally (ON ME, most people can rock defined brows) of fully defined, really filled in brows purely because I feel like it makes my face look so heavy and I look angry (I have a resting bitch face, sorry). So the way this product is extremely easy to apply and I can build it to a look that works for me is SO fantastic. 


NUMBER 2.. THE WHITE KNIGHT MASCARA
This mascara was really fascinating to me as I have never tried a "two-step mascara".. well thats what I call them. The concept of this mascara is to "Rescuing Skinny & Short Lashes", I am lucky enough to have quite long eyelashes naturally but never the less I really enjoyed and was super impressed with the result. Initially I curled my lashes and then went in bottom wand for "Volume", evenly distributing it amongst the lashes, then after a few seconds I apply the top wand for "Length". 
I have included a photo of the steps and the end result (Left with the mascara- Right with no mascara). This mascara is NOT CLUMPY AT ALL which I love, there is nothing worse than when you find a formula of a mascara you like but its clumpy! 
This mascara also contains Peptide, Biotin and L-Arginine which are growth ingredients, which is the first of its kind. It is a semi-waterproof formula which is said to cause NO PANDA EYES! This Mascara which contains TWO mascaras for your convenience, retailing at $30! BOOM.. DRUGSTORE PRICE, HIGH END PRODUCT.

Both these products are Australian and are available through  http://ponicosmetics.com.au

Be sure to follow Poni on social media to keep up with all their pretty posts!
Instagram- @Ponicosmetics

I hope you enjoyed this post and inspired you to pick one OR TWO of these products up! 

VICBYRNEBEAUTY 
XXXXX

1 comment:

  1. LOL don't worry, I have BRF too but I still try to rock the brows! Would love to try this product soon myself! DF xo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete