Home

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Sensitive skin? Tri-Shave



I know I struggle with sensitive skin, particularly on my lower legs! I don't know why but whenever I would shave my legs would sting and when I have used a lot of tans in the passed my legs become itchy like there is no tomorrow! I literally scratch them till they bleed.. TMI I think but seriously what am I allergic to?!
Anyway moving on to bigger and better things… Introducing a solution to all my beauties out there with sensitive skin.. TRISHAVE!
This brand markets itself with the slogan "Smart Solutions For Sensitive Skin".. as well as been  recommended by dermatologists! 

I have recently tested the TriShave 3in1 Shave creme which is a cleanser which is going to cleanse your skin, soften your hair follicles as you massage it in. Secondly it creates a extra protective layer which will reduce friction, minimise ingrown hair & it contains skin friendly conditioners and tea tree oil to help PREVENT shaving rash.. Lastly this product is going to moisturise, leaving the skin feeling soft and looking re-hydrated and healthy! This product retails for $6.99 and is available from 'The Shaver Shop', Coles and Priceline or through the TriShave website directly. 
I can confidently say I will continue using this creme as I have had a really positive experience with it, my skin didn't have any irritation after use which is so positive as I find so many things I put on my legs doesn't go well at all!

I also have tried out their UV Body Defense post shave moisturiser which is fragrance free and suitable to most sensitive skins. 
It is another 3-in 1 product, the SPF30+ is a super sensitive high protection sunscreen which is designed for skin which is commonly irritated by sunscreen ingredients. The texture is non-greasy and soothes the skin just after you have shaved, and again prevents shaving rash.. While hydrating! This product retails for $14.69 and is available for purchase from 'The Shaver Shop' or through the TriShave website directly. 
If using this product in summer they recommend re-applying during prolonged sun exposure. 

As the main ingredients consist of Vitamin E, Shea butter & evening primrose oil I felt these products used in conjunction with one another really nourished my skin and prevented them from that itchy & irritated feeling I normally would get!
One last piece of information! They do the cutest little travel packs.. so when you're off on your big trip overseas or a weekend away they have created a little zip-lock bag containing a 30ml Shave Creme, 30ml UV body defense moisturiser as well as a razor! All are able to be taken on your travels! 

To check out this incredible brand either head to their website: http://www.trishave.com.au or to their Instagram page: @TRISHAVE



FOLLOW ME!
Instagram: @Vicbyrnebeauty
Twitter: @vicbyrnebeauty 



No comments:

Post a Comment