Home

Sunday 7 June 2015

EYE ÖF HÖRUS REVIEW + DISCOUNT CODE


A W A K E N.. T H E.. G O D D E S S.. W I T H I N..

WHAT?
eye öf hörus is a brand which is aims to provide timeless and essential products that reveal the inner Goddess in every woman..
The style of the products is egyptian like and remind me of make up that cleopatra would wear! It boasts non-irritating, safe and perfect for sensitive eyes quality makeup!
It is quality, smudge proof-the eyeliners particularly and long wearing.. for me the most long wearing product was the mascara which I am loving and am currently wearing it everyday! I switch up between mascaras often as I seem to have quite a large collection of them but this is my current favourite.
All Eye Öf Hörus' products are not tested on animals, include natural ingredients and are paraben free!
The company is based in Byron Bay, Australia! 
Im going to be talking to you about six products today from their brand.. all focused around the eyes!

O N E..
G O D D E S S.. M A S C A R A!
This mascara is ideal for sensitive eyes, it contains Moringa oil which is going to help strengthen, lengthen and add volume BUT without having clumping lashes.. which I cannot deal with on my lashes. I love the look of separated and lengthened but 'natural' lashes on myself as I am lucky enough to have long lashes naturally do I tent to steer away from building it up to avoid clumping but this mascara I can do two coats without any clumping!
It is formulated in the style of ancient Egyptians using waxes and organic Moringa oil. The hourglass silicon brush and flexible wand creates a beautiful look.. It boast tear-proof, smudge-proof, and a water resistant formula which conditions lash structure and assists in lash growth. 
It is available for purchase in black and brown and retail for $34.95!

T W O..
D Y N A S T Y.. D U A L.. B R O W.. P E R F E C T!
Its all about the brows these day.. they've got to be on point ALWAYS.. well at least to me they do. This brow product has a pointed tip and smugger blending brush which adds shape, colour and definition. 
This has the arched pencil at one end and the gel duo at the other which tints, sculpts & perfects all in one product! 
They contain castor oil for hair health and growth which is fantastic and its good to take care of you brow hairs as well as the hair on your head! 
Ive really been reaching for this product over the last two weeks as its so easy to use and perfect that its all in one, especially if I'm staying somewhere over night its one less product I have to bring with me! 
I am using the colour Dynasty- medium brown but it does come in two other colours (Husk- ash blonde, Nile-dark)! This product retails for $28! 

T H R E E..
B A B Y L O N.. B R O W N.. L I Q U I D.. D E F I N E!
These award winning, super fast drying, easy defined application with staying power will create the perfect line & wing every time.. even for me which is surprising as I really struggle with creating an even wing! 
It is highly pigmented and water resistant, tear proof, smudge proof and long wearing which is prefect for anyone who works long days or is planning on wearing it on a night out! 
This liner is available in babylon brown as well as your basic black and retails for $30! 

F O U R..F I V E ..S I X!
The three goddess pencils are a combination of waxes in creamy rich matter and metallic formulas which glide on smoothy. They are water resistant, smudge-proof, exceptionally long wearing are can be easily removed with warm water so no scrubbing your eyeballs out for this one to be removed. 
These are available in TWELVE shades and are launching two new shades this year.. my picks are 'Bronze amulet goddess pencil' as I am a sucked for anything gold, bronze or copper, Teal malachite goddess pencil which is your perfect Teal colour if you are in the market for one, lastly is a classic 'smokey black goddess pencil' which is a basic black everyday wear eyeliner!
Eye of Horus has some really beautiful colours in this line from basic blacks all the way to a vibrant purple & blue! All retailing for $30!

For my readers & followers I have a special discount code for you to get 15% off online at www.eyeofhoruscosmetics.com use the codeword: "REVIEW" 

This weekend they also have 25% off for the long weekend here in Australia, all you have to do is use the codeword 'WEEKEND25"..that ends tonight! 

INSTAGRAM:
@eyeofhoruscosmetics
WEBSITE:
www.eyeofhoruscosmetics.com

Comment below if you own anything from this beautiful brand or if you buy anything after this! 
XXXXX
Follow me!
Instagram: @vicbyrnebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment