Home

Wednesday 13 May 2015

MAYBELLINE|| COLOUR DRAMA VELVET LIP PENCILS


During the Chemist Warehouse 50% off Maybelline sale I picked up a few essentials, but these three products I'm going to talk to you about today are by far my favourite!

I hadn't heard much about these Lip pencils, only a few photos here and there on Instagram but after swatching them in store I was sold.. and at $4.79 each I couldn't say no. 
There are 10 shades in the Colour Drama Velvet Lip Pencil line but I chose only 3. 
My picks were 'In With Coral', 'Fab Orange' and 'Fuchsia Desire' and am blown away with the quality of this product!

They are super creamy and pigmented, and the colour range to choose from is so vibrant as well as some neutral tones in the mix. 
The matte, velvet finish is not drying and doesn't look as if it is drying either (some lip products that are matte tend to be drying which is very noticeable), this is because of the nourishing oils which are included in the formula!
For the small price of around $9 these are extremely affordable and great colour pay off, Avaliable at Chemist Warehouse, Priceline and other pharmacies. I would highly recommend these for ladies who does want to pay such a high price for the Nars Lip Pencil which is extremely comparable to the Maybelline pencils! 

Let me know if you can recommend any other lip pencils from other companies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment