Home

Sunday 3 May 2015

APRIL FAVOURITES


APRIL FAVORITES..
My favorites for April is skincare, nails and makeup combined, it includes a few old loves and a few new✨

To start I'll dive into my makeup faves:
SKINDINAVIA.. The Finishing Spray & The Primer Spray, if you don't own a setting spray it's a must for long lasting makeup. I've noticed such a difference in the wear of my makeup throughout the day. Now primer sprays are something new which I've seen popping up here and there recently and I'm quite enjoying this one, it's such a quick fix for the skin- applying it in a X and T motion of 2-3 times you're primed and ready to go.

TOO FACED.. What can I say about this product that hasn't already been said? Too faced is one of my favorite brands for make up its packaging and product pay off as well as the pricing being so affordable. My favorite colors from the palette are creme brûlée and marzipan! 

MAYBELLINE.. The Color drama velvet lip pencils I picked up during the chemist warehouse 50% off sale in three shades and I have worn one each day to uni since, they came down to $4.79 and are super comparable to the NARS lip pencils!

ESSENCE... Twist eyeliner was a heaven sent when doing my sister eyeliner for her formal this month, super easy to apply and very affordable. I would highly recommend this liner for those on the search for an affordable good one!
XXXL nude lipgloss I've also been loving over a nude lipstick just to add some shine, it's not sticky and quite long wearing.

THE BALM.. Cindy Lou manizer illuminizer, I found this works better as a blush & highlight in one as it had a pink/ rose gold tone to it. 

CHANEL.. Soeil bronzer base which is meant to be used as a base under your foundation to add some color, I've been loving as a contour for under my cheek bones.. 

MOVING ONTO SKINCARE..

JURLIQUE.. (Surprise surprise) I've been religiously using this two times a day. It's the herbal recovery advanced serum an it's made my skin so much softer as well as improving my skin tone!

NAILS..

ESSIE.. I picked up this nail polish from Essie as I thought it would be such a great color for winter! 

What are your favorites from April? 

No comments:

Post a Comment