Home

Sunday 26 April 2015

THE Makeup Finishing Spray// Skindinavia


Looking for a new setting spray?
I've got the perfect product for you! 



 The Makeup Finishing Spray 
Paraben Free? tick Oil-Free? tick

This finishing spray is better than any i have tried before, I use it after applying my foundation and concleaer and then again once I've completed my full makeup! I enjoy the way this product sprays, it doesn't leave you feeling wet or drenched in mist, it is a fine mist and feels refreshing and cooling on the skin. 

What does it look like, Whats the point, Will it suit my skin type?

Once sprayed on the face it gives a temporary dewy look, but fades soon after. The idea of this spray is to lock in colour and keep the makeup from creasing or melting off throughout the day.
It is designed for all skin types and lasts for up to sixteen hours, so is perfect for a long day or a night out. 

How do I apply it?

To apply it is advised that you shake the bottle well, I find spraying it 2-3 times is enough- in a T and X movement gives the best distribution.

So how much?

This finishing spray is available in two sizes (20ml-$14 and 118ml $39.95) at the Skindinavia website (http://www.skindinavia.com.au/collections/frontpage/products/the-makeup-finishing-spray?variant=1046842117)

Other products in the range?
I really want to try the Primer spray- I've seen only one other brand that I'm aware of release a primer spray, but after watching some videos about it on Skindinavias instagram I am dying to try it! 
This retails for $16 for 20ml and $49 for 118ml and is available at the Skindinavia website (http://www.skindinavia.com.au/collections/frontpage/products/the-makeup-primer-spray?variant=1046857801)

Let me know if you've tried these products or any others from the Skindinavia range and how you found them..


1 comment:

  1. The information provided was extremely useful and informative. Thanks a lot for useful stuff.


    Hair Shine Spray

    ReplyDelete