Home

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Im just NOT that into YOU

Here are six products that I personally am just not that into…at all.
It is always interesting when we see fellow beauty bloggers and you tuber gurus absolutely going to town raving about products that they're obsessed with and love, so then your mind tells you that you, like all these beauties, need these products in your life too! 

Some of the products I'm not into are in this category of extremely over hyped! 
Without further hesitation i present to you my bottom seven…

Australis Velour Lips.. $9.95 (ish) 
These 'lipsticks' didn't do it for me AT ALL and frankly I can't understand how people love them so much, the texture is slightly thick and the smell is weird, the wand to apply is so difficult and to top it off they are SO drying on the lips. I even tried wearing a heavy lip balm underneath and nope still extremely drying and cracked looking. One thing I will say is that they defiantly do last but in my opinion I wouldn't be rushing out to buy them.. 

Australis AC-ON-TOUR palette..
Ive said it once and ill say it again- OVERHYPED. This product applies cakey and doesn't blend well at all from my experience, I've used it less than a hand full of times and cannot understand the worshipping of the product? 

MAC Prep+Prime BB cream..
This is the WORST BB cream i have ever tried in my life.. It is incredibly orange and goes blotchy after a short period of time (about an hour). I love the maybelline dream bb cream but I thought I would give this a go but oh how silly I was to stray away from the one that served me well. I never reach for this and am so disappointed I wasted my money on it!

Maybelline Great Lash..
A very average mascara that I feel for the price is overrated, There are many other companies such as Essence which have mascaras for under $5 which are 5x better than this mascara.

Limecrime Black eyeliner..
Well well well something from lime crime being crap is no surprise for me, but even before the blow up of limecrime and its foul owner I didn't like the consistency of this product and the applicator is CRAP! 

Models Prefer 'Shadows' Palette..
Very very unpigmented and chalky from my experience, luckily it didn't cost a lot so its not devastating but still a shame to waste money on something you don't love..

Again these are just MY experiences and MY opinions of these products, some of you may have had a really good experience with them so no offence meant! 






No comments:

Post a Comment