Home

Monday 4 January 2016

Lycogel// Breathable Foundation & Tint



I was recently given the opportunity to review these two products, 

Lycogel 'Breathable Camouflage' & 'Breathable Tint'!
As I wear make up everyday for work or everyday living I was interested in seeing if these products were all they lived up to be in their write up. 

So what is this brand?
A valid question as I was in the same boat as you..I'd never heard of it but after doing some research (thanks Google!) I discovered that : Lycogel is the first breathable colour corrective foundation treatment that combines cosmetic and skincare technology to promote the healing of damaged or post- procedural skin, offering an immediate solution. 
Each lycogel product is designed with a variety of skin types in mind be it for anti-aging, blemishes, pigmentation, sensitive skin, everyday coverage or for post-cosmetic procedures.

The products contain the revolutionary LYCO-complet, a carefully balances set of 12 active ingredients that work together to deliver oxygen, moisture and nutrients to the skin including hyaluronic acid, anti-oxidants and peptides.
Their gel base is specifically formulated to deliver each and every one of the LYCO-complex's 12 active ingredients tot he skin for maximum benefits. PLUS its water resistant, providing long lasting wear. 

Entering into summer I am a lot more concious (even though we should be all year round) about sun damage to my skin, so the fact that not one but both of these products have an SPF 30+ is terrific, you may not even realise but even driving your car, sitting on the train..many everyday tasks is when your skin is still likely to experience sun damage which is one of the main causes of ageing!

These products are the first breathable colour corrective foundation treatments, they combine cosmetic and skincare technology to promote the healing of damaged skin, it provides a breathable base with powerful ingredients and vitamins to allow skin to breathe and is formulated with active ingredients that deliver oxyegen, moisture, and nutrients to the skin! 


Breathable Comouflage.. a build able coverage featuring a matte finish. Suitable for everyday use and people with sensitive skin trying to camouflage eczema, blemishes, rosacea and other skin conditions.  Containing SPF 30 and is available in 12 shades. $98 

THE VERDICT: I really enjoyed wearing this foundation, its medium coverage is great for an everyday wear. I received a fair few compliments on my base the day I wore this- saying it looked flawless and what was I using. On top of this it felt super light on my skin-like I was wearing a moisturiser. 
It lasted very well throughout the whole day and into the evening, going a little oily in my t-zone but that is normal for me as I have combination skin. 
I have been reaching for this more and more for an everyday work or running errands look! 
I have included a photo (to the right) of the foundation on! 





Breathable Tint.. A luminous light coverage that gives skin a visible glow, also containing SPF 30 and available in 4 shades. $125


THE VERDICT:
I wore this when I attended a recent festival for 4 days (In 30+ degree weather everyday), I love that not only is this Tint light, but it covers up any scarring I need covered- plus the fact that it has a SPF 30+!
It lasted about 5-6 hours until starting to fade but I figured this was due to the fact it was so incredibly hot- any make up would come off when you are outside camping in 30+ degree heat. 
Overall I liked the coverage, the colour, the feel on my skin and the SPF in it is great! My face didn't burn once! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this, and learning a bit about Lycogel! 
If you have any questions please feel free to ask 
xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I cant find lycogel beige anywhere has it been discontinued?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what shade in the tint and the foundation did you get?

    ReplyDelete