Home

Monday 24 August 2015

So..? Kiss me // FRAGRANCE REVIEW

So…? Kiss Me
eau de toilette

Today I am posting a mini review on an AFFORDABLE fragrance I've been enjoying recently.

This perfume is the perfect size for your handbag, at 30ml with a well sealed top you don't need to worry about any leakage!
The packaging is super cute and simple which I love for an everyday on-the-go fragrance. 

Soooo… The smell? The top notes of this fragrance are pineapple, blackcurrent and citron. The heart notes consist of Muguet and Freesia, and the base notes include musk and vanilla! 
To me the smells of the musk and vanilla really come through which I enjoy as I am a vanilla lover. 
Also available is a body fragrance & dry shampoo in the same line with the same scent!

This is available at priceline and online for a very affordable price! 

So...Follow them?
Pintrest: sofragrance
Facebook: au.sofragrance
Twitter: #sofragrance
Instagram: @sofragrance
Youtube: sowithattitude

I hope you enjoyed this mini review, if you have tried this fragrance before I would love to hear your thoughts 
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment