Home

Friday 25 September 2015

V10 PLUS


"One Miracle Drop For Your Precious Skin"
This is the worlds first skin supplement concept,created by Akiko Yokota. 
Their Mission: To ensure that the best and highest quality are delivered to cater to all skin needs!
Their Vision:Making V10 Plus a must-have skin care for everyone. 
Their Promise: Results are proven, being the main reason behind the recognition of V10 Plus serums over the years.



The V10 Plus skin supplements contain 5 KEY ingredients:
-AC II 
-Maullu Domestice (Fruit cell)
-Rose Damascena (Flower Extract)
-Ricebrand extract
-Seaweed extract

All V10 Plus products have…
No Parabens
No Artifical Colors
No Mineral Oils
No Chemical Fragnace 
Are Water Based
Are Dermatologist- Tested
Are Made In Japan 
Are customised serums for 10 skin concerns
Have Visible results in just 10 days
Provide colour therapy from colourful bottles!

SO WHAT DID I TRY?!
Out of the 10 serums that V10 Plus provide, I tried out three, The Vitamin A eye serum,  The Collagen Serum, The Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I have tried out these serums over about 3 weeks, focusing on one serum each week. My top pick out of the three would have to be the blue bottle, Hyaluronic acid. Here is a snippet about each serum I tried out!

Blue Bottle? Hyaluronic Acid Serum..
Deeply Hydrates and Firms The Skin, hyaluronic acid is ideal for dry skin or anyone who suffers dry patches. I applied this serum as you would any serum, after cleansing on lightly dampened skin (this helps the serum to absorb faster and deeper in the dermis layer of the skin), after letting this dry for a few seconds I would then apply my normal eye cream and moisturiser. I used this for my night time 'treatment' whilst using my normal serum during the day..
I liked the feel of this serum, at first I thought it would be thick like an oil (from looking at the bottle- prime example of why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover) Once I unscrewed the lid and applied the product to my hands from the dropper I was surprised at how light the serum was and how quickly it absorbed into my skin. 


Pink Bottle? Vitamin A Eye Serum
Who doesn't need some vitamin A in their skin? As I've been working a lot lately without many days off I am really starting to see this on my face, particularly under my eyes! I do use an eye cream every morning & night but found it wasn't enough. Thats where a serum is the perfect step to add into your skin care routine. Applying this after your regular face serum, letting it absorb for a few seconds, then going in with your normal eye cream is the best order for maximum results. I have noticed my under eye area doesn't look as tired so far, I have only been using this one for a week but I will defiantly continue to apply it morning and night! 

Green Bottle? Collagen Serum
When you hear the world collagen a lot of younger people tend to think "oh I don't need that, thats for more mature people".. incorrect, its never to early to bring in a few anti-aging products to get ahead of your ageing. This particular serum Strengthens the skins foundation, it contains marine collagen, which is fresh sea breams scale, it also contains marine elastin, As collagen dominated about 80% of the dermis and keeps the elasticity of the skin, plus decreasing in your mid-20s its important to replenish your collagen to keep your skin looking fresh and young!
This product felt light on my skin, as well giving a slightly tightening feeling, without being uncomfortable. As I am only 20 currently, I will keep this product tucked away in my cupboard for when I hit my mid-20s so I can appreciate it fully!

If you would like to give V10plus some social media love..
Instagram: @v10plus

So thats my review on the products! I would love to know if you have tried them and hear your thoughts.
Thank you for reading, I hope you found it interesting and learnt something new! 
XXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Healthy skin starts from the inside! That is why it is crucial to include vitamins into your daily beauty routine if you are yearning for radiant skin. Vitasave.ca carries some of the best Skin Care Collagen plus for Women on the market today, Genuine Health Perfect Skin. On top of drinking plenty of water, and getting adequate sleep.
    Collagen plus

    ReplyDelete